Dr. Jephias Gwamuri (S&T Fellow ’12 from #Zimbabwe @Michigan Technological University) has been very productive this year publishing 5 papers, and presenting at one international conference! Check out his fundamental work on photovoltaic cells and systems, as well as his contributions to open-source 3D printing for developing countries:
- Ambiance-dependent agglomeration and surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy response of self-assembled silver nanoparticles for plasmonic photovoltaic devices
- Open source 3D printers: an appropriate technology for building low cost optics labs for the developing communities
- General Design Procedures for Airport-Based Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- A Study of Applications of 3D printing technology and potential applications in the plastic thermoforming industry
- Enhancement of hydrogenated amorphous silicon solar cells with front-surface hexagonal plasmonic arrays from nanoscale lithography
- Open-source automated mapping four-point probe
Check out his Google Scholar profile.