What is the Fulbright S&T Coffee Hour all about?
- Keep our community of extraordinary talents vibrant and closely connected! Through this activity we will strengthen the network, facilitate exchange of ideas and encourage the flow of high-quality information, which can help you along your professional path.
What should you expect?
- This is a causal 45-60 min long hangout with 3-5 of your peers.
- All you need is a cup of coffee, comfortable chair, and a Google Hangout!
- This gig will be repeated every 3-4 weeks, and each time you will meet with a new group of randomly selected fellows.
- Have your 3-minute intro pitch ready to go. Explain what challenge you are tackling right now. After, each person gets ~5 min to ask you questions. This should be a good start to stir the conversation in any direction, so just enjoy the ride. 😊
- Wrap up: A volunteer jots down 2 to 3 sentences (less than 100 words) summarizing the main points from the Coffee Hour. Send it to email@example.com, and they be made available to all fellows. This is simply to keep the conversations in check, facilitate sharing of interesting ideas, and hopefully spark new conversations and endeavors.
- Send all inquiries, comments, and improvement suggestions to Filip Stankovikj: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add in Subject Line: [Fulbright S&T Coffee Hour].